2 in 1 By: SH

nowadays i have huge appetite
and my weight is increasing
my period has stop coming for 2 months now
at first i thought that my hormon is imbalance
now, i am not too sure

i think i am pregnant
i told my boyfriend
but he was cold to me
he was reluctant to answer my calls

i can feel that he was beginning
to avoid me

one day, i went to his place for exam study
his family was out
so, i ended up spending the night there
i lied to my mum that i went camping
that was the first time
and then we became sexually-involved

i have no courage to tell my mum
about my current situation

what if she chased me out?
i will have no place for shelter

my tummy will grow by the days

there is no one i could turn to now
nobody can help me except you
Hope that you could tell me what is best for me....

Worrisome

0 comments:

Post a Comment