Where are you? By: PAN

I felt so sad, my boyfriend has left me.
i have been crying all night long.
When my friend asked me, i could not pour out.
You are the first one that know my little dark secret.

i could not believe it
Months before, i have taken out my savings for him to start a new business
then i lost contact with him
i have spent my time looking for him but i cannot find him

My heart turned upside down
i discussed with my friends
they advised me to let go of the past

i still cannot get him out of my mind
we have been on and off for 10 years now
i do not think he would leave without a good reason
i really want to find him and ask what makes him leave me ALONE

after being apart,
no food could enter my mouth,
i have sleepless nights
my heart could not go on

i feel ill
what method is there for me?
can you tell me and help me to solve my problem?
Should i let go of the past or
should i still believe that on day he will come back TO ME...

Abandoned

0 comments:

Post a Comment