multitude of burdens

Dear friend,

My heart is heavy with burden and worries . I could take it anymore . Every night , I cried to myself to sleep . My parents' divorce is finalised last week . My heart is broken knowing that my family falls apart . In the other hand , i'm glad that there will no longer be fights and verbal attack at home .

Let me tell you a secret . My brother was just released from drug rehabilation centre . I know you'll be surprised , so am I when Iwas told this disheartening news .

You should know about my intimate relationship with Jose . I am suspecting myself of pregnancy . It was 2 month since my period . I told him . Suddenly , he was cold and distant . Stop answering my calls . I regret so much . Ihope that I was not so naive to step into sex so soon . Well , what could I do !

When I could not take this pain , I just carved on my skin with a pen knife . I feel released as the blood seeps out . Do you think that I am going mad ? Am I depressed ? Help me !


Love , Evelynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment