i want to be a model By: Wee Onn

i have always wanted to be a model
trodding down the catwalk
swasped by cameras and paparazzis

last year, i auditoned for
a tv program
i want to be a model 2008
i was cut at Top 25
The reason the judges gave was
"you are too chubby
cut down your weight"

i was a 175cm at 47kg
i have set out to achieve their stringent requirement
i tried all ways to slim down

i could survive on an apple per day
no matter how my mother pleads with me
i insist on no meal, no food

at times, i would eat a little
just to stop my mother's cries
then i vomitted secretly

food makes me nauseous

Is there a better way to slim down?
What is coming at me?
i am just released from the hospital 3 days ago due to dehydration and malnutrition
the doctor recommended me to join a rehab program after this

actually, i find no wrong in myself.
but my mother is crying so badly that it hurts my heart

I just want to be Model

0 comments:

Post a Comment