Letter to multitude By: Lai Mun

Dear Evelynn ,

I am shocked and down at the moment you told me this news . How can it be ? However , I hope that I could lend you my hand .

I advise you not to worry about your parents . This is because they are already adults . They know what they should do or shouldn't . They know that there no love between them so they make such a decision . Now what can you do is try to be a good and independent child so that they would not worry about you . They need your understanding at this round of time .

My opnion to you about your brother is try to give him sound advices and support . Tell him that the negative signs of drug intake . But i know he already know because he is a clever person . All these years , he only steps a wrong foot on the wrong way so , give him some time ti turn a new leaf . I know that he will , trust me and trust him too .

Single-mum is not a big deal nowadays . I hope you can give an opportunity to the baby to see the how beautiful is this world . Baby is innocent in this case . Please think twice or you should tell your parents about your circumstances , I believe that they could help you . Because they are more experienced .

Cutting yourself is very dangerous . Don't you feel pain when you carved your skin ? Are you desiring sympathy ? I hope you can go for counselling . It could help you pass all this gloomy days . If it is not effective to you , actually you can drop a call to me or you can stay with me in my house . I'll bring you to go to travel to my favourite places . Maybe it will help you to alleriate your pain and surffering .

Don't feel lonely , you still have me , okey ? I'll stand by your side no matter what . Be calm in any situation . Look at the bright side too . My door will always be open to you , find me if got any problem , okey ?


Your sincerely , Lai Mun

0 comments:

Post a Comment